This prosecution comes from the course of disentailment of Chapel properties during the nineteenth century A new request from the High Court endorses the choice gave by the Audiencia de Ávila The seclusion of La Lugareja, pronounced a verifiable creative landmark on June 4, 1931, It was implicit the twelfth 100 years. The High Court has endorsed that the Bishopric of Ávila is the genuine proprietor of the withdrawal of La Lugareja (twelfth hundred years), the main remainder of an old cloister disentailed in the nineteenth 100 years and situated on a confidential property, under a kilometer from the metropolitan area of Arévalo.
A new request from the High Court endorses the decision gave by the Audiencia de Ávila in July 2020 to affirm that the Bishopric of Ávila is the proprietor of the seclusion of the Asunción de Nuestra Señora de Gómez Román, genuine name of this Mudejar sanctuary prevalently known as La Lugareja. Along these lines, the High Court concurs with the Common Court when multiple s quite a while back, it denied the sentence gave by the Court of First Occasion and Guidance number 1 of Arévalo, in January 2020, which perceived the confidential responsibility for sanctuary. ,
will introduce remarkable allures for procedural and cassation encroachment before the Common Office of the High Court, which the last option has “dismissed”, sources from the Parish of Ávila announced this Tuesday. The High Court choice proclaims the judgment of the Commonplace Court firm of Ávila and stops a debate that started a long time back between the Parish and a person who guaranteed his property. This question is gotten from the course of disentailment of the properties of the Congregation during the nineteenth 100 years, so the way that it was disentailed The domain on which this seclusion is found – El Lugarejo-, doesn’t suggest that the sanctuary was dependent upon seizure, nor was it consequently sold.
Verifiable creative landmark Seclusion of La Lugareja, pronounced a memorable imaginative landmark on June 4, 1931, was inherent the twelfth hundred years and the part that is as yet saved compares to what was once the top of the congregation of the Cistercian cloister of St Nick María de Gómez Román.
This community was deserted around 1240 by its tenants and given over to nuns of the Cistercian request. It has a triple apse finished with a progression of curves and on the transept there is a vault mounted within founded on an arch on pendentives, improved outwardly by a progression of seven block curves on each façade.